Saturday, November 28, 2020

What T:ME is It?

Morris Day Says Its T:ME



I hope you are having a lovely Thanksgiving T:ME. Eye nose eye am, and with this T:ME off, coupled with the coo coo crazy pandemic, I have updated the website like a mofo! The biggest main event in the land of updates is of course a brand new homebrew review:







It's T:ME to get funky with T:ME Salvo. In addition, I have republished TONS of articles and old news stories from the old site, updated the cheat section with tons of new content including the Midnight Mutants walkthrough that John K Harvey and I wrote, and I added new content to the articles section. I'm proud of these: All Final Bosses Ranked and Top 10 Infamous Gameplay Moments. You'll get a kick out of those. I added old Atari 7800 Gamepro Ads and Reviews, reviewed a bunch of games (Ninja Golf, One on One, Mat Mania Challenge, Jinks... just to name a few) and so much more I forgot. T:ME to take a break and eat a turkey sammich. Swaggin' on ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment