Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Dreamy, Steamy Content

 Funkmaster V vs. 1992 Dream Team

Between movie shoots, I am trying to cram as much content as I can onto the site. In another edition of Funk vs. Atari, I try to surpass the 1992 Dream Team's mark of 8 wins in a row on BASKETBRAWL. Can I do it? (WATCH AND SEEEEEEEEE)

Also, I finally completed an article ranking all Atari 7800 Endings... first to worst.  I've been wanting to do this article since like the early 2000's.... finally got around to it, and I like how it reads. It's on the Lists and Article tabs.

I also added cheats, articles and reviews for Karateka, Burgertime (Beef Drop), Motorpyscho, Astro Blaster, Alien Brigade. Dig Dug, Xevious, Crossbow, Double Dragon, Touchdown Football, Fight Night, Crack'ed, Santa Simon, Super Skateboardin', Planet Smashers and of the big daddy of them all, a review of Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest. 


http://www.atari7800forever.com/bbcqr.html



No comments:

Post a Comment